I like stuff that represents me. Whether it be a blog title or a short summary or a t-shirt, I want others to kind of know what to expect. That or it’s just fun to see myself in my writing.

So I looked at my blog title and I said, “This has to go.” Maybe I’m weird or maybe I’m cool, but I want a name that’s meaningful to me, that either makes me laugh or says something about me.

I was also listening to Hamilton, so I came up with “Just you wait.”

(when he was ten his father split, full of it, debt ridden.) I said to myself, “Hey, this is perfect. I mean, It shows that I love Hamilton. Now I just need to compile a list of reasons why this would be a good title to convince myself to choose it. I mean, it’s gotta be better than ‘The Write Stuff,’ right? Because nobody likes cringy puns.”

Then after that, because, like mentioned above, I’m weird, I got in a full conversation with myself.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. How are we gonna convince me, though?”

“A long list.”

“You think that will do the trick?”

“And a long blog post!”

“Yeah!”

“Yeah!”

“Yeah!”

“No one invited you into this.”

“Gee, no need to be rude.”

Whoa! That’s… er, enough of my peculiar personality to show off. You can go home now.

“She also likes to eat-”

OKAY ENOUGH OF THAT SO ANYWAY HERE’S THE LIST

1. I like Hamilton
  2. I’m a crazed fangirl and I like it enough to change my blog title to a line from it.
  3. I’m a major procrastinator. Except maybe instead of “Just you wait” it should be “Just you get nice and cozy in front of the couch and maybe put on a cool show or something because this will be a while.”
  4. I’m sure I have some sort of potential to be something great in the future? Just you wait?
  5. Cringy puns upset me, so I thought anything would be better than “The Write Stuff.”
  6. I’m really uncreative and thought it would be easier to copy something that was already written rather than creating a funny title on my own.
  7. You know that feeling when you just want the world to know what you like and dislike? Or am I the only one? Like, if friends are talking about Hamilton you just have to let them know that you enjoy it too and show off your knowledge of it? (I’ve memorized every lyrics of every one of the 47 songs, by the way.)
  8. We weren’t supposed to be on our laptops on the time so I needed to think of something quick. I was listening to “Non-Stop” at the time.
  9. I couldn’t bear to look at the words “The Write Stuff” anymore.
  10. I needed a title to go with my description of “There’s a million things I haven’t done.” “The Write Stuff” would not have worked with that.
  11. You probably didn’t even ask for a list but here’s one anyway. Is this trying to show that I’m not as crazy a fangirl as you think… or that I’m crazier than you think?

Welp, there’s something to think on while I think of a new post to write. Heh heh, “Just you wait?”

(What’s your name, man?)

(ALEXANDER HAMILTON!)

(MUSIC NOTE OF INTENSENESS)

(SONG ENDS)

(THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO INDICATE THE ENDING OF THIS BLOG POST, TOO. GO HOME, PLEASE.)

(I’M AT SCHOOL HA I WISH I COULD GO HOME)

(NO OFFENSE MRS. HASELTINE)